Sunday, November 2, 2014

Feeling Good on Lupron

I'm still feeling pretty good about Lupron.  I am still tired.  It's the weirdest thing.  I just hit the wall at some point and I'm out like a light switch.  Bra on.  Sunglasses on.  WTF.   But that's cool.  I'll take it, especially for a medication that is supposed to have insomnia as a side effect and compared to progesterone and Clomid which did give me wicked insomnia.  No hot flashes, no headaches, no other problems really.  I do have to pee all the time, but that's no biggie, and I better get used to it.

Lupron has really lifted my mood.  Or maybe it's getting the cycle started.  I don't know.  This feels more manic than my usual good mood.  I feel pretty good about this cycle, about the universe, about my friends.  I've had so many great phone chats in the last couple days and everything just feels great at this moment.

Of course, stims start next weekend, and then shit gets real.  But for now, me and Lupron are cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment