Monday, November 24, 2014

Taking it Easy

Transferred two, and now I am taking it easy.  This is surprisingly hard.  I couldn't lift the pot of all the food I made for the potluck.  I couldn't help with any of the bins of Christmas decorations or with putting up the tree or hanging the lights.  And I still can't work out, which is driving me insane.  I can't even really bend over to pick things up without squashing my tender ovaries.

Of course, I've been POAS every day after reading all these people who tested positive four, five days after their 5dt.  And then the cramping started.  Last night, 1dp5dt it felt like straight up period cramps, maybe the milder kind.  And it hasn't stopped today, 2dp5dt.  The nurse hasn't called me back, and I can't figure out if this is good and means I'm pregnant, or if something is very wrong.  The Tylenol did nothing, as usual.  I've never actually been pregnant in my uterus, so maybe that's just what it feels like?

The lab froze 1 5AA, two 4AAs, 1 4BB and 1 4BA, for five good quality blasties total.  I guess that's good, and I hope that's enough because I really don't want to go through that again.

I still can't wear pants with buttons, but I feel better than before the retrieval.  I can still kind of feel my tender ovaries, but it's getting better.  Here's to hoping for a BFP soon.

Edit:  Nurse called me back.  Cramping is normal and means nothing, even if it's really bad.  Great.  Tylenol.  Spotting is also OK, and everything is fine unless I am bleeding heavily or bloating up.  So I guess I am supposed to feel this crappy.  Great.

5 comments:

  1. By next weekend you'll see the BFP. I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always pee on a lot of sticks, so whenever it shows up, I'll see it. I'm ok with a ton of false negatives. I just want my positive! NOW!

      Delete
  2. Many, many congrats on the number - that's fantastic! Great number of frosties too! Don't worry about the cramps, they mean nothing. And everything. I have a really good feeling about this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I think the numbers are good. I just hope they're good enough.

      Delete
  3. Congrats - you're officially PUPO!!! And what a great number to freeze, too!! Crossing my fingers and sending tons of baby-dust your way.xx

    ReplyDelete