Thursday, November 6, 2014

Stims Coming Soon, Feeling Good!

On Saturday I start my Gonal F/Menopur combo.

The doctor said I could have ONE drink on Friday.   Hooray!  We are scheduled for a fancy dinner with some friends, and I am looking forward to that one drink.  I am going to look forward to that one drink for two days and I am going to savor it, because it will be my last for a while.

I am also cleared to exercise all I want until Tuesday.  I scheduled golf, Zumba, boot camp, latin dance, pilates, and spin in that time.   Last call for endorphins.

Doctor also said no need to do acupuncture.  I guess the literature is mixed, and it can help in some cases, but I'm straight tubal, so no need.  Awesome.  I hate acupuncture, and I love my massage guy, so I'll just stick with that.

I laid out all my syringes.  I am so excited.  I feel really hopeful and empowered and just EXCITED.  This is a great feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment