Last night, I got stung by a freaking bee. I haven't been stung since I was a kid. The day before Thanksgiving at 9PM. A freaking bee. Inside. At night. God. That's what I get for going to the country for Thanksgiving.
It started to swell up and I started wheezing. I started Googling like a mad woman. I didn't even have anyone to call. I mean I have a couple nurse or doctor friends, but I wasn't about to ask them "What do I do when I get stung by a bee four days after my 5dt?" I couldn't risk a trip to the ER. I took two Benadryls. Normally, I would have taken like ten with an allergic reaction, and Benadryl is safe during pregnancy, so I tried to talk myself down that it was ok.
Even if Benadryl is OK, poison obviously is not. And then started to freak out and I was hysterically crying that what if this stupid bee messed everything up after all this. I'm sure the fun progesterone emotions helped my stay cool and collected. And then my breathing got shallow, and I had to go lie down to keep myself from having a full on panic attack. After all I've been through being so cautious and making it through so many risky parts of this process, I get stung by a stupid bee.
I haven't even had any HERBAL TEA since the transfer. I've been off painkillers, antacids, even getting my nails done or my dye job touched up. I use fragrance free lotion, and I even changed my shampoo. And here I am on Thanksgiving five days after transfer with a random poison affecting my breathing. I feel fine now and the swelling is way down. I'm not taking anymore Benadryl though.
I feel better now. It's Thanksgiving and I have a lot to be thankful for. Even if it fails, I have five frosties on ice. Now I just have to cool it for a couple days. I've decided that this is going to work, and I should test positive in the next couple days. A negative this morning means nothing. That Monday beta seems ages away. Can't believe I got stung by a freaking bee.