Friday, November 14, 2014

Ignorance is Bliss Stim Day 7

I went full on ignorance today, stim day 7.  This morning, I asked for no info at my scan.  Just tell me if it looks ok, if there's something I need to know/do/eat/show up for and if we are still on schedule for the retrieval.  I asked for no information about my estrogen level when the nurse called with my dosage.  There's nothing I can do about it, and besides, I can always change my mind at my next scan, tomorrow.  On Saturday.

I feel like my lower regions just keep expanding.  When I stand I'm off balance.  It feels yucky and bloaty and sometime crampy.  Ugh.  I'm wearing yoga pants and working from home at least, since I put my client meetings earlier.  Whose idea was this again?  My husband said that if he had to do IVF for us to get pregnant it would just never happen.  Great.  Thanks.

Doctor said we are on schedule for Tuesday or Wednesday retrieval.  That's awesome because then I can drink at my friend's Thankgiving potluck on Friday.  Lawd knows I've earned those delicious drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment