Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Job Troubles

My husband, I'll call him Donor Husband, had a serious work problem this week.  As in lawyers, bills, big, big problems.  I'm not sure what will happen, but things will never be the same.

He moped and cried and wouldn't talk.  He's really down.  And I was thinking that he was more upset about this than when our baby died and they ripped out a fallopian tube with it.  He was more upset about his stupid job than our baby.  He can get another job.  I'll never get that baby back, and I'll never get my body back.

Between this and my dad having cancer, it has been a really shitty month.  When I was crying on the phone with my mom, she said that this will obviously be the month I get pregnant, when I'm under so much stress and am in no position to handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment