Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Valium and Videos Tomorrow

Tomorrow (CD9) I am doing something called a hysteroscopy which involves some kind of camera up my uterus.  I got the valium this time ($1.15 out of pocket).  I did not get the valium for the HSG.  I don't know who I was trying to impress with that display of bravery, but NO ONE WAS IMPRESSED.  And here's a tip.  If you already know you have one tube after your ectopic, get the damn valium for your HSG.  Those other infertiles with all their working tubes have no idea what they are saying, and no one will be impressed.

This is the last procedure before the stimming starts.  Well, scans I guess.  Don't even notice those anymore.  I've been on birth control since CD2, and we have all the blood tests, sperm tests, so many tests.  So tomorrow we also have to watch a bunch of videos, sign a bunch of paperwork, get a calendar, figure out meds, figure out the medical portals, figure out money, all kinds of stuff.  Going to be a fun morning.  Shit is about to get real.  Thanks for those who are following with me, it helps not to feel so alone.  Cross your fingers for me, I'm feeling nervous all of a sudden.

No comments:

Post a Comment