Thursday, September 18, 2014

Feeling Nauseated at This Decision

I have an appointment with the other doctor on Monday, and my current doctor on Tuesday.  Monday.  Choices will be made.

I feel sick to my stomach.  Of course, it doesn't help that progesterone makes me unable to sleep and have to pee every five minutes and then there's the wicked nightmares.  Ugh.  I am so very nervous.

This is something we have planned and looked forward to and realized was a possibility over a year ago, and yet here we are and I think I'm going to puke.  My husband and sister are going with me.  I know this will completely take over my life until Christmas, take every financial, emotional, and time resource we have, and I have all but decided to do it.

The more I think about the doctor situation the more I realize I just don't feel comfortable with my current RE's office.  It's not the doctor, it's the staff.  What good does an awesome doctor do if no one calls you back?  Or if no one reads my chart?  And the lab.  The dismal success rates for women under 35 have to at least part the lab, right?

Mostly I'm scared.  All these blogs seem full of pain and failure that drags on for months and years.  It has already been so long, and I am so afraid of the next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment