Monday, December 22, 2014

Failed IVF: The Gift That's Still Giving

After I failed at IVF, it just kept on giving me wonderful Christmas gifts.  I got another period, a yeast infection, and the flu.  Yay!

Well, now I got another gift.  IVF hormones reversed the laser hair removal that I got done years ago.  I knew pregnancy would, and I guess IVF has early!  I had to go dig a razor out of the back of the closet since it has been so long.  Weirdly, it's in these gross clumpy spots like a dalmation.  I guess it's not terrible, but big change.

Now I have to decide whether it's worth throwing down a few hundred bucks to get laser treatments when surely I'll be pregnant any minute.   Like always.  Free Beer.  Tomorrow.  I hate the idea of being a stirrup frequent flier with dalmation spots, ugh.

Oh, and please let me know your thoughts on my plan for next cycle on my WTF post.

4 comments:

  1. oh girl!!! Boo for that!!!!! I got laser hair removal and loved it, but could def probably use another round!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking I won't bother if I'll be right back at these hormones. Ugh.

      Delete
  2. Unwanted hair growth for Christmas! Of course that would be the parting gift!!!

    ReplyDelete