Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Proud Mama

It's been a good day.

Insurance.  I popped on over to healthcare.gov, and they CHANGED THE WORDING ON THE PLAN!!!!   Hahahaha!  They changed to wording to say exactly what infertility is covered!  And, just like I thought, what I want is covered.  That is a big old clue, I think.  I think it means maybe I won?  G is more cautiously optimistic.  She said maybe I just scared someone...

The CCS genetic testing came back.  I have 6/7 normal embryos.  For some reason, I feel like a proud mama bear for a minute.  Someone called my babies normal!  Smile for the camera kids.  LOL.  I also felt relief wash over me.  Six confirmed normal embryos from when I am 32 means I can wait until I'm 38, 40 whatever, right?  6 normal embryos, plus five untested in the freezer, feels like a good place to be right now.

7 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congrats on the insurance win!! It pays to fight, eh?

    Also congrats on your 6 normal embryos. That is something to be proud of. I'm so pleased to hear all this. You so deserve a break.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't won yet. Haven't even gotten the certified mail postcard back yet. But I think this is a good sign!

      Delete
  2. yay for good embryos!!! and insurance!!! #winning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome news on all fronts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a good report - for sure! Yay for good news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a GREAT report - Congrats! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What an amazing result. I am so happy for you. 6 out of 7 is incredible.

    ReplyDelete